Loading...

WATCH: World’s Best BACKWARD Bowler Made TEN Strikes!


Screenshot photo from YouTube
Bowling is one of the greatest past times in the world and it is actually a sport too!
According to Wikipedia, “bowling refers to a series of sports or leisure activities in which a player rolls or throws a bowling ball towards a target.”
It is actually hard for someone who will just try it for the very first time and it’s surely even harder if you will throw the ball while turning your back against the pins. This type of game is called Backwards bowling and the man who holds for the most number of score here is Andrew Cowen of Rockford, Illinois.
In just a single game, Andrew amazingly scored a total of 280 points which included 10 straight strikes breaking the previous record of 278 by Jim Cripps, according to Record Setter.
But do you know how Andrew made this? Here is his say to it:
“This was the first game I ever shot where I didn’t turn to look at any of the shots (usually I turn my head immediately to watch the ball reaction). I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didn’t know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Any motioning I’m doing is based purely on how I “feel” the shot is going to hit.”
If you are all still in doubt on how he was able to do this stuff, watch and be amazed here:
Source: RecordSetter YouTube Channel
ENTERTAINMENT 1761224057601171138

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts