Loading...

NEWS : Mariel Rodriguez Lost Her First Baby

Screenshot from Facebook/Abs-cbn

A lot were shocked when Mariel Rodriguez posted a sad news on her Instagram account saying:

"Having a sad day doesn't mean its the end of the world, sh_t really does happen but today I felt so much love from my family and concerned friends. I am grateful because I am not alone during this turbulent phase in my life, I have my sister, my step daugthers, my friends and my husband. One day the sun will shine again. #byecutiepie,"

A lot were confused on what problem was Mariel Rodriguez is pertaining to, but suddenly the manager of the actor Robin Padilla, which is Betchay Vidanes posted something about Mariel Rodriguez and Robin Padilla losing their unborn angel.

Betchay Vidanes said:

"To the amazing, brave and beautiful @marielpadilla and my dear friend @robinhoodpadilla I am broken hearted by the news of the loss of your unborn angel. But your faith and love for each other will prevail and God's grace will shine, on each new life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world."
Image Source: PUSH.ABS-CBN

By Betchay Vidanes' post, a lot of netizens confirmed that Mariel Rodriguez and Robin Padilla lost their first baby.

A lot of netizens were shocked, they were very sad on the news they confirmed by Betchay Vidanes' post. A lot also gave comforting messages to Mariel and Robin.

To Mariel Rodriguez and Robin Padilla, we are very sorry for your lost. We hope you stay strong, and we will pray for you always. May god be with you through every problems. Godbless you always.
Media 4776465119035205502

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts