Loading...

WATCH: ‘Clash of Clans: Revenge’ Featuring Liam Neeson!

“I don’t know who you are, but I will find you and I will kill you.”
Sounds familiar? If you’re an internet addict, you have probably seen this popular memes of Liam Neeson. Now, he’s making news again with a viral video for a mobile game.
Screenshot photo from YouTube
Neeson was chosen to advertise Clash of Clans also known as COC which is one of the well-known mobile games today. The game features building your own virtual village, building your defence and attacking other players.
The viral ad video was entitled ‘Clash of Clans: Revenge’.  ‘Revenge’ pertains to one of the goals in the game when you fight back with another player who attacked you. This is a smart move in advertising as it is very sound to the players who patronize COC.
The video started with an animation showing a live attack and also showcasing some characters in the game. Little did they know that the village they were attacking belongs to Liam Neeson.
The intensity increases as Liam says his famous line whit his serious expression.
“I don’t know you Bigboybuffet85 but if you think you can humiliate me and take my gold, think again. I’m coming for you with lots of barbarians and dragons. I can’t wait to destroy your village and you will beg for mercy, but you will get no mercy. I will have my revenge!”
This is indeed a very effective ad and to all of the COC players out there, watch out and be careful who you attack!
Watch the clip of the advertisement here.

Source:Clash of Clans YouTube Channel
VIRAL 585201290801621571

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts