Loading...

VIRAL VIDEO: 40-Year Old Yoga Expert Who Works out on his Motorbike

Most people with age gap 30-40 do yoga at the gym, studio, or in the comfort of their own home. While Gugulotu Lachiram from India has combined his two great passions in life. The biking and yoga to crate a death defying stunts.
As your mother no doubt told you, riding a motorcycle is a dangerous business there's also the possibilities of catching your death in the rain when the road is wet or even drowning altogether in a huge unseen pothole.
Screenshot photo Source: Barcroft India

Using just the bike for support, the 40-year-old takes the ancient Indian discipline to new levels as he runs through a series of complex poses - with disaster only a slip away.

“I saw people performing dangerous stunts on national television,” Lachiram told Barcroft Media. “I thought if they can do it, why can’t I? So I started practicing yoga on my bike. I completely love doing stunts on my bike and I will continue to do so for the next 15 years.” he said.
Warning don't try this.
Source: Barcroft TV Youtube Channel
VIRAL 6546467720628457734

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts